The Channel Sales Manager will work across all disciplines including Product, Support, Sales Ops, Commercial and Ent Sales, all in an effort to assist partners in providing joint customers with the solution. You will develop and execute a business plan designed to maximize revenues in your territory and within partner accounts. This will include strategic planning and positioning of the product, facilitating product training to partners, and coordinating customer events and programs to effectively drive sales revenue through partners.
• Meeting all assigned revenue and booking targets as well as partner specific KPI’s
• Understand the product and service in such detail that they will be able to communicate its value and use cases to the partner community
• Developing and cultivating new and existing partnerships, evangelizing value proposition
• Educating partners on the solutions and market focus, keeping them abreast of changes and current trends in the industry
• Jointly creating customer base penetration plans as well and new customer focused initiatives to drive new revenue opportunities with our partners
• Identifying and soliciting new market opportunities with partners
• Past success driving sales and promotions with consulting and reselling partners
• Proven success of recruiting new partners and drive revenue at existing accounts
• Been successful in managing large consultancy partners
• A deep interest in self learning
• Have helped operationalize a growing channel/partner program
• Knowledge & experience selling into the tech/SaaS space
• Development and execution of an internal and external business plan designed to maximize revenues
• Ability to identify opportunities, develop relationships, leverage resources and communicate at technical and executive levels.