• Early-stage, Series B Company with an award winning disruptive technology in the security space.
• My client is looking for a Sales Engineer, work from your home and travel about 30-50%.
• You will be part of a small tight team putting their disruptive technology on the map…you will be a jack of all trades, doing it all, both Pre and Post sales, get involved on the 1st client calls, running demos, conducting tech workshops, configuring and leading POC’s, doing some customer support as needed.
• Present value proposition to customers and partners
• Own the technical sales process from start to finish
• Understand the customer’s high-level business challenges
• Work with the product team to define roadmap requirements
• Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each customer account
• Drive the adoption of platform within strategic accounts moving current installations from departmental to enterprise.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in customer facing roles, specializing in Security (Endpoint Security)
• Technical knowledge
• Microsoft – SCCM, AD, GPO, MSI, device drivers.
• Advanced troubleshooting of Windows issues.
• Virtualization – configuring and troubleshooting VMs, on-prem / in the cloud.
• Network infrastructure and network protocols DHCP, PXE, DNS, TLS/certificates, VLANs.
• Security solutions – e.g. EPP, firewalls, NAC, FDE.