• Series B company experiencing high growth
• Selling complex and highly technical infrastructure-oriented SaaS solutions directly to Global 2000 clients with and through the channel.
• This RVP must be a true seller that has at least 4+ years managing and building a team. They will be on sales calls and be willing to hop on a plane at any moment to help AE’s/SE’s close deals.
• Must be process driven managers that are highly motivated and can motivate a team. This is not your typical in office manager.
• Managing and hiring a team of Field Sales Reps that are each holding a million dollar quota.
• Responsible for the regions sales, third party alliances, and customer satisfaction.
• Manage and develop a team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps.
• Sells and promotes the sales of products to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale.
• Develops and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue. Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis. Manages escalation. Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
• Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations important.
• Four or more years of sales management experience within technology industry.
• Ability to hire and train new sales representatives.
• Ability to resolve customer satisfaction issues.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to large and small audiences